1. Bring the bucket, data logger, Temperature Probe, Dissolved oxygen sensor, De-ionised water, Nylon rope to the re-directional canal.
2. Each collection point that we chose Is marked on the map, and at each collection point, use the bucket and rope to collect some water from the canal.
3. Test for the Dissolved oxygen and Temperature on-site, at each collection point.
4. Bring back samples of water collected from the collection points to school so that we can test for Turbidity, Calcium, Ammonia, pH level, Total Dissolved Solids, Nitrate, Chloride and Total Phosphates
5. Take down all the results for each test.